Stand Up Paddle Board Classes Lessons Instruction
Stand Up Paddleboard Lessons
Stand Up Paddle Boarding ( SUP ) is one of the fastest growing water-sports and can be enjoyed by everyone! Stand Up Paddle Boarding is a happy and healthy sport. Make SUP paddle adventures part of your fitness plan and you will be in the best shape of your life. Have fun and enjoy learning to stand up paddle board in a safe environment, along the sandy shores of Burt Lake, Michigan. We launch at DeVoe Beach.
Introductory to Advanced Lessons and Private Tour Classes:
- Stand Up Paddle Board Instruction – SUP Lessons will introduce you to stand up paddle boarding with the proper paddling technique. Learn the right way the first time. Anyone can paddle however with proper technique you will be able to paddle straight, paddle faster and get the core workout everyone is talking about. Coaching instruction can also help you take your current paddling skills to the next level by fine tuning your stroke technique and teach you some advanced turning moves.SUP Instruction = 1 hour $50. Your Board or Ours.
- Private Coaching Advanced Stroke Analysis: Private only: $60 (1 hour and includes video analysis)
Advanced Coaching Includes:
- Intermediate Cues & Paddle Drills
- Eliminate Poor Habits
- Enhance Efficiency
- Develop Power
- 1 Hour
All Lessons Include:
- SUP Safety
- Laws and Regulation
- SUP Fundamentals
- PaddleFit Pro Certified Instructor
- Instructor is certified in CPR/AED.
- PDF (Life Vest)*
- Paddle Board*
- Leash – –
*You may bring your own paddle board and equipment.
It’s a Stand Up Paddle Board Group Adventure = SUP Party!
SUP Paddle Adventure with Instruction of Fitness Class or Challenge
with Our Boards on Burt Lake – Also Available at Your Cottage**
Small Group (3 to 4 students): $50 per person (1.5 hours)
Large Group (5+ students): $40 per person (1.5 hours)
**Mileage fee will apply over 10 miles.