Stand Up Paddle Boards – SUP – Rentals
SUP Indian River on the Inland Waterway Northern Michigan
Stand Up Paddleboards, also known as a SUP, are becoming more and more popular. They provide a great core work out if paddled with proper technique and build core strength while you are having fun on the water! The Inland Waterway including Burt Lake, Mullett Lake, the Crooked River *, and Indian River *, provides a great place for stand up stand up paddle boards adventures. Basic and advanced technique paddle board lessons, SUP fitness classes, lighted night adventures and guided trips are available with our PaddleFit Coach, Sheree Lincoln, who is a PaddleFit Pro Instructor. For info on SUP Lessons – click here.
SUP Rental Rates
At the Beach on Burt Lake*
Start at the Beach, stay at the Beach or explore. Paddle in the sandy bottomed swim area or out to the Point to the South West by the Sturgeon Rive and on over to the State Park. Or you can paddle up the East Coast of Burt Lake where its sandy for ever. You also can paddle down the Indian River. Note: It takes about twice as long to paddle back up against the river current as it does to go down with the river current.*
2 Hours $25 ( 2 Hour Minimum)
3 Hours $30
4 Hours $40
6 Hours $50
8 Hours $60
River Trip = $35 DeVoe Beach to Mullett Lake Spreads 2 1/2 hours 3 Hours.
*Please note that during July and August the Indian River is best paddled early to mid morning due the large amount of power boat traffic. Unless you are an experienced paddle boarder you may want to avoid the river in the afternoons. Mornings on the lake are more calm before the wind comes up or as waves on the lake increase in the afternoon due to boat traffic. Waves an be fun too though! Most paddleboards plane with the waves and wind which makes for a fun ride back.
Liability Release Forms
Save time on rental day by printing and signing our liability release forms and bring them with you. To download our liability release forms visit our Downloads Page – click here.
Weekly & Multiple Day SUP Rentals
Daily and Multiple Day Rates for 1 Paddle Board
1 Day Rental $60 (24 Hour Rental $70 – When Available)
2 Day Rental $120 ($60 per day)
3 Day Rental $150 ($50 per day)
4 Day Rental $180 ($40 per day)
5 Day Rental $210 ($40 per day)
6 Day Rental $225 ($37.50 per day)
7 Day Rental $250 ($35.00 per day)
Multiple Board discounts available for weekly rentals based on availability with regard to other bookings as low as $32.50 per day. Please inquire. Delivery to cottages or homes for multiple day rentals is free within 10 Miles. One Day rentals free delivery up to 5 miles away. Daily and multiple day rentals rates for kayaks is the same as for paddle boards.
1. The Imagine Surf Surfers at 9′-9″ can carry up to 300 lbs. the surfer is wide and stable. The Imagine Fit and Speeder are downwind boards (The speeder has a seat that you can flip up to use like a kayak instead good for windy days too). Made in USA.
2. The Versa Boards: Are 13′ -2′ and are made by Liquid Logic. Made in USA. They have a stadium style seat that folds up or down. They can carry multiple people, your dog or you kids. The Versa Boards also has spin cast rod holders for fishing. You can stand or sit on the Versa Boards and can fit kids or a dog on the Versa Boards with you. These are great for windy days. We have 2 Versa Boards.
3. Bounce SUP Thermal Composite SUPS Made in USA. 10′-6″ and an 11″ traditional surf style SUPS and and 11’4″ Displacement Board. For more info and pictures from Stand Up Paddle Board trips and rentals click here.
4. Inflatable SUPs by Matuli – 10-6″ Inflatable Stand Up Paddleboards can be rented with a backpack for trips ot other locations.
5. Youth SUP by Matuli – 9′ Stand Up Paddle Board for kids. Soft top over epoxy. Lightweight, easier for anyone 5′ and under to paddle.
Yoga on paddleboards sound fun? Please read more on our SUP Yoga page – click here.