Inland Waterway Kayak, Canoe SUP Transport, Shuttle & Spotting
Serving The Inland Waterway Area
We can help with your river trip or inland waterway trip logistics by spotting or transporting your kayak or canoe back to our shop or to your vehicles along one of our regular routes. We transport with 2 Mini-Van’s so please keep in mind our rates are based on 4 to 6 passengers and not based on a 15 person vehicle. Our transport service is available for the Sturgeon River, the Indian River and the Inland Waterway trip on Burt Lake and the Southern portion of Mullett Lake. We charge $1.25 per mile from from our start point to our end point – that includes 1 boat and 1 person. $10 for each additional person/kayak.
There are 3 ways to arrange a shuttle for your paddling trip.
- We transport you and not your vessel. We pick you up at what will be the end point of your trip, your take out point, and then drive you back to your launch point. You can launch at your leisure. That way you can also paddle as long as you like and your vehicle will be waiting for you. We keep you phone number handy and are available if you need us during your trip.
- We transport you and your vessel one way. You meet at BrassWind Landing, we help you drop your car at your end point and then we take you and your kayaks or canoe to the launch point. You can launch at your leisure and your vehicle will be waiting for you at the end of you trip.
- We transport you and your boat to the launch point and then come back and pick you up at the end point. You leave your vehicle in our parking lot.
Sturgeon River – Your Kayaks
- A. Shuttle to Lumberjack Park = $25 for 1st person/kayak plus $10 for each additional person/kayak in group. This rate applies to a trip Wolverine whether customer rides 2 ways with us or not. (Wolverine is 22 Miles round trip)
- B. Shuttle to Trowbridge = $35 plus $10 for each additional person/kayak in the group.
Sturgeon River – Your Kayaks and Our Kayaks
- C. Kayak Rental fee for our kayaks plus $10 per person for transport of your kayaks and people.
Indian River – Your Kayaks
- D. $15 for 1st kayak/person plus $10 for each additional person/kayak. Drop off at DeVoe Beach, The Pike (Witt Road End on Indian River) or Marina Park and pick up at Island Road near the Landings on the Indian River Spreads or at our Landing on GrandView Beach.
Inland Waterway Multiple Leg Trips
Transport available from Crooked Lake, Maple Bay, Burt Lake State Park, DeVoe Beach, Indian River, Marina Park, Island Road near the Landings on the Indian River Spreads, Topinabee and more. Black River and Pigeon River transport available with schedule rentals. Please call for quote. Based on $1.25 per mile. Minimums may apply. Crooked Lake is 16.2 miles from Indian River. Example: $45 to $50 for 1st person kayak plus $10 for each additional person/kayak.